Thursday, March 4, 2010

It is finally happening!

The San Antonio house is ready and tomorrow is moving day. Tom and I have been packing, cleaning and throwing away. Three sacks and one box to Goodwill today opened up a spot for more boxes. The plan is rather complicated.

Step 1: Move the furniture and most of the other 'stuff' to SAT. We are leaving Tom a bed, his office and a couple of dishes. He is staying in Katy till the house is sold because he is working here and has to go to the office a couple of days a week.

Step 2: I will move to SAT and get the house set up and ready to live in. It really looks great with the new paint and new carpet. There will still be a lot of 'other stuff' left in Katy. I will be going back and forth to get the rest of the house emptied and cleared out.

Step 3: Sell the Katy house so Tom will be able to move to SAT with me.

I am really happy to get this rolling finally. Kimberly's baby shower is March 20th in SAT and I hope to have the house ready. BTW I know the San Antonio house is a mobile  home, but I just always call it the house. When I call it the mobile, I usually call it the RV. Three residences are just too many :)

Tom's current contract runs through the end of April. I am crossing my fingers that we may be able to take a long RV trip after the new grandbaby gets here.

The movers will be here at 8:00am and I still have a couple of things to get together.  Pray for our successful transfer. God is Good.

God Bless and Keep You.

No comments:

Post a Comment