Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

It has been a long time since I let you know what we were up to. I am sorry about that. The job I have has been keeping me so busy that I feel like I am chained to my chair.  It has been such a blessing.

God has really provided for us in the past couple of months. We have finally finished work on the deck, and it will be a great place for our Thanksgiving family dinner. All the kids and grandkids are healthy and happy. There is nothing more I could ask for.

This job will allow Tom and I to travel next year. I can do it from anywhere and so we are planning a trip in the spring. It seems like we have been putting it off for a long time, there always seems to be something else that needs to be done. 

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Remember to thank God for his great blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment